Leveraging upon our technologically-advanced production facility, we are highly engaged in manufacturing and supplying Lightning Strike Recorder
to our prestigious clients spread all across the country. It is designed to keep a record of all direct lightning strikes on the external lightning protection system. Beside this, offered Lightning Strike Recorder is manufactured under the strict vigilance of our qualified professionals using optimum grade components with the help of advanced technology.
- Long operational life
- Impeccable performance
- High functionality
Lightning Strike Recorder:
- The lightning strike counter is designed to keep a record of all direct lightning strikes on the external lightning protection system. The digital display (6 digits) allows a direct and comfortable reading of the number of recorded impacts.
- Lightning discharges counting and saving requires no external power supply and its work on electromagnetic impulse coupling. The lightning strike recorder (LSR1) is of non-resettable type in an IP 67 enclosure which enables the customers to use in any outdoor applications.
- The lightning strike counter is fixed directly on the down-conductor using 2 mounting flanges located on the back face. No interruption of the down conductor is necessary, thus allowing an excellent electrical continuity of the installation down from the rod to earthing the system.
- The counter records the lightning current by induction at the time of passage in the down conductor. Detect and register lightning impacts with occur over an external lightning protection system.
- 6 Digits
- Up to 999999 counts
- Testable using LSR-Tester
- Description: Lightning Strike Recorder
- Current sensitivity: 1500A
- Operating range: Min. 1500A and Max. 220kA
- Display: Mechanical 6 digits display (not re-settable).
- Dimension: 80mm (B) x 82mm (H) x 65mm (D)
- Weight: 0.4 kg
- Mounting: Adjustable stainless steel cable ties to accommodate a cable up to 40 mm dia. cable or 50mm x 5mm flat tape
- Construction: Polycarbonate enclosure
- Colour: Light Grey
- Environment: IP 67 (IEC 529)
- Operating Temperature: -15 oC to 65 oC